March 10,2011 in GYM


Today I went to gym during the night.I first did the sauna and after sauna I went to the machine ,I did the skii walking for  a while then did the tread mill walking for one hour.I was reading while doing the work out ,I feel so relax thats why I didnt lose  much..I read this book about stress.I want to share some paragraph..
 SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE.
It was a wise man who said:it is only the simple things in life that endure ;It is the fundamentals of life that matter_not the artificials.
Keep it simple !That is the "Mantra"(word)which can help you reduce stress and tension .
Keep it simple!  Possesions  and acquisitions may seem marvelous _but after a while,you do not own them _they own you...


Not losing weight . same as usual.
FRIDAY MARCH 11 is GYM HOLIDAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment