MARCH 8 and 9 2011 Gym story

March 8,tuesday went to gym  during the night .I was at home day time busy in creating video and photo designing.I just did some swimming and sauna in the gym.

March 9 wednesday,I went to gym  in the morning,I felt that there is some earthquake while im in the sauna .I saw people  walking in the shower room but no one reacts so seems every thing is under control .
 Went  road cycling during the afternoon,the hay fever is very common this time of year(Hay fever (or hayfever) also known as allergic rhinitis, is a common condition that shows signs and symptoms similar to a cold with sneezing, congestion, runny nose and sinus pressures) .This is an allergy makes us feel uncomportable.
Watch my created video for today.



I was reading a book about Stress and I really think of this quotes.


DO NOT HOLD GRUDGE AGAINST ANYONE INSIDE YOUR HEART.

Has someone wronged you?Has someone cheated on you?Has someone maligned you?Has someone taken undue advantage of you?Has someone spread scandals against you?Then forgive them before forgiveness is asked..

No comments:

Post a Comment