Loss weight episode

2-12-11
Today  as usual working out in the gym..I joined the aeromania ,little by little im loving the step ..I used  machine for  making the abs strong,strong abbs is good to support the hips and back..
I used machine to make legs strong also.
I wish there is a machine to make the heart muscle hard..^_^because somteimes I feel heart beat faster..
Anyway this is my story about going to gym today..


                                           My   video using machine to make legs stronger.

This video I took served as my remembrance ..



Tip to relieve pain legs cramps







                                    Relieve legs cramps





Before working out
After the sauna
I noticed that its effective to lose weight
in the sauna
through the hot and cold process
after work out
before going to sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment